What is required?
- MBO/HBO working and thinking level.
- Completed MBO/HBO education in electrical engineering, energy engineering, mechanical engineering, industrial automation, mechatronics or equivalent.
Flexible and structured team player.
You are able to bring technical knowledge and structure to projects.
Several years of experience in measurement and control engineering.
Relevant work experience in drafting control engineering descriptions, programming, commissioning and troubleshooting control system/software failures is a plus.
- Several years of experience in system integration/SCADA systems and has basic knowledge in the field of ICT.
- Knowledge and interest in ICT solutions and "bus" systems (BACnet, Modbus, etc.).
- Knowledge and experience with measurement and control systems (Schneider, Trend, Tridium, CentraLine by Honeywell) is a plus.
- Application course in measurement and control technology (or equivalent).
- Good communication and contact skills.
- Command of the Dutch and English language (verbal and written).
- A VCA-VOL diploma (or willing to obtain one).
- Willingness to work partly abroad if necessary.
In possession of driving license B.
What you get.
- Excellent salary.
- Flexible working hours.
- 24 vacation days (with possibility of adding 15 extra days).
- A laptop and smartphone.
- Lots of attention to development and training.
A senior project engineer will work both independently (after a training program) and as part of a team on projects. Aspects involved here include: producing control technical descriptions (RTO), project meetings, writing control software, producing web server and supervisor applications, commissioning control technical installations and coordination of subcontractors (panel building, wiring diagrams, etc.).
In the role of work planner, you support the project leader in devising the right solution for the customer. You analyze the information and make sure it is ready for processing by the team. You also perform checks on the software produced and ensure that quality is maintained.
Remote support of installations and participating in the 24-hour emergency service are also part of the job, after training and/or with sufficient independence.
Why should you work at Beveco?
- Pleasant working atmosphere and two company trips every year
- Plenty of opportunities to grow
- Challenging work in the Hoeksche Waard region
Good salary with bonuses, partly flexible working hours, challenging work in the Hoeksche Waard region and a new office building with all facilities.
Are you our new colleague?
Are you ready for a new challenge? Do innovative applications interest you? Are you a practical and creative technician? Then we invite you to apply for this unique opportunity. For more information, please contact Patrick Schelling (technical director), 0186 - 65 90 30. You can also send your application or questions to him via: email@example.com or use the form below.