A project engineer will work on projects independently (after a training program) and as a team. Additional aspects include: the production of control technical descriptions, project discussions, the writing of control software, the creation of web server and supervisor applications, the commissioning of control systems and coordination of subcontractors (panel construction, cabinet diagrams, cabling, etc). Remote support for installations and participation in the 24-hour breakdown service are also part of the job, after completion of the training period and/or when a sufficient level of independence is reached. Growth is possible towards project leader.
What is required?
- Completed MBO / HBO Electrical Engineering, Energy Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Some years of experience in climate control technology / installation technology.
- Knowledge and interest in ICT solutions and "bus" systems (BACnet, Modbus, etc.).
- Application course measuring & control technique (or equivalent).
- Driving license B.
What do we offer?
- A challenging job with a gross monthly salary of €2,500 to €4,000 per month based on 40 hours.
- 24 vacation days (with the possibility to purchase additional 15 days).
- A company car.
- A laptop and iPhone.
- A lot of attention for development and training.
Why should you work at Beveco?
- Pleasant working atmosphere and two company trips every year
- Plenty of opportunities to grow
- Challenging work in the Hoeksche Waard region
Good salary with bonuses, partly flexible working hours, challenging work in the Hoeksche Waard region and a new office building with all facilities.
Are you our new colleague?
Are you ready for a new challenge? Do innovative applications interest you? Are you a practical and creative technician? Then we invite you to apply for this unique opportunity. For more information, please contact Patrick Schelling (technical director), 0186 - 65 90 30. You can also send your application or questions to him via: firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.