What is required?
- Completed MBO / HBO Electrical Engineering, Energy Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Some years of experience in climate control technology / installation technology.
- Knowledge and interest in ICT solutions and "bus" systems (BACnet, Modbus, etc.).
- Application course measuring & control technique (or equivalent).
- Driving license B.
What do we offer?
- Excellent salary.
- 24 vacation days (with the possibility to purchase additional 15 days).
- A company car.
- A laptop and iPhone.
- A lot of attention for development and training.
A project engineer will work on projects independently (after a training program) and as a team. Additional aspects include: the production of control technical descriptions, project discussions, the writing of control software, the creation of web server and supervisor applications, the commissioning of control systems and coordination of subcontractors (panel construction, cabinet diagrams, cabling, etc). Remote support for installations and participation in the 24-hour breakdown service are also part of the job, after completion of the training period and/or when a sufficient level of independence is reached. Growth is possible towards project leader.