What is required.
- MBO working and thinking level;
- Completed technical education MBO (e.g. Electrical Engineering, Energy Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent);
- Commercially minded;
- Several years of experience in climate control technology/installation engineering;
- Relevant work experience in the preparation of control descriptions, programming, commissioning and troubleshooting of control installation/software failures is a plus;
- Knowledge and experience with various measurement and control systems is an advantage;
- Knowledge and interest in ICT solutions and "bus" systems (Bacnet, Modbus, etc.);
- Good communication and contact skills;
- Command of the Dutch and English language;
- Application course in measurement & control technology (or equivalent);
- Mastery of the Dutch language in word and writing;
- A VCA -VOL diploma;
- Good knowledge of the MS office package;
- In possession of driving license B.
What you get.
- Excellent salary;
- Flexible working hours;
- 24 vacation days (with possibility to buy 15 extra days);
Challenging work and varied position with lots of customer contact;
- A laptop and iPhone;
- Company car;
- A lot of attention to development and training.
As a Service Engineer, you will go out independently to commission, troubleshoot and perform maintenance on the systems we supply. We deliver throughout the Netherlands, but the work area will be mainly central and western Netherlands. You have daily contact with customers and are quality and service oriented, so you are the business card of our company.
The centerpiece at all times is a satisfied customer, who can rely on an organization that delivers what it promises. Finally, to be successful in your position, you will receive thorough internal training and you can always fall back on a skilled team for support. Apart from maintenance work, you will also be involved in the execution of additional work, you will also assist in the engineering of projects in case of busy times.
At least once a week you will be in our office to transfer your reports and pick up action points.
Also remote support of installations and participating in the 24-hour emergency service is part of the function, after training and/or sufficient independence.
Why should you work at Beveco?
- Pleasant working atmosphere and two company trips every year
- Plenty of opportunities to grow
- Challenging work in the Hoeksche Waard region
Good salary with bonuses, partly flexible working hours, challenging work in the Hoeksche Waard region and a new office building with all facilities.